Sunday, March 16, 2014

Essie Mod Square Swatch and Review

Hello, anyone and everyone who loves nails and/or is viewing this blog! Today I have a swatch and review to share with you. The polish is called Mod Square and it's by Essie. I purchased it at CVS for $8.50.
 

This polish is a gorgeous shade of pink. It's kind of like a hot pink, but not as neon and bright as some hot pinks. It's more muted, but the color is very saturated and eye-catching.


The formula is great! Not too watery, as I have found with some of Essie's other polishes, but not too thick. The application is easy-peasy--it glides right on without a hitch.


This is what it looks like on my nails. I used two coats. The first coat was a little sheer, but the second made it totally opaque (as expected). As for the chip factor, I'm pretty happy with it so far. It's been three days and it hasn't chipped at all!
I would give this polish five stars! I absolutely LOVE the color, and the formula and application are wonderful. This polish is great if you want a girly manicure that's eye-catching and pretty, but not too flashy. Thanks for reading, and check back soon for more posts!

........................................................................................................
XOXO
Is

No comments:

Post a Comment