Wednesday, January 14, 2015

NOTD: Picture Polish Lagoon by Fashion Polish

Hi guys! Today I have a quick NOTD to share with you. This is the beautiful Picture Polish Lagoon, created in collaboration with Fashion Polish. This polish is so special to me... It is one of three that are my first PP's! I got two others that I'll show you soon, but for now, here is Lagoon!


This picture gives my skin a lovely red hue, but the polish color is mostly accurate, however, it is a tiny, tiny smidge greener in person. Lagoon is a gorgeous turquoise jelly packed with minuscule holographic specks and some beautiful turquoise hex glitters. The shade of turquoise is absolutely perfect. It's not too green or blue. This polish has so much depth, to make it even better. Two coats were perfect for my short nails, but you might need three to pack maximum punch if you have longer nails. This polish isn't terribly shiny, so I added NYC Grand Central Station topcoat to shine it up. 

I love this polish. What is your favorite Picture Polish?

No comments:

Post a Comment