Sunday, April 5, 2015

Sally Hansen Giant Peach

Hi guys! Happy Easter to those who celebrate! Today I have a swatch of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Giant Peach for you.


Giant Peach is a pretty warm coral-leaning pink creme. It's on the muted side, so it can be worn to work as it's not too bright. It's very flattering, and I wore this for a few days, which is saying something for me... Usually I change my polish every day! 

The formula was pretty good, a little streaky on the first coat but evened out completely by the second. This swatch is two coats with topcoat (I apologize for the tipwear--I may or may not have been playing in some acetone right before this picture).

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's are so reliable and affordable. I love them! What's your favorite?

XOXO

Is

No comments:

Post a Comment