Sunday, April 13, 2014

NOTD: Plain Old White (With Added Pizazz!) Sally Hansen Disco Ball

Hi guys! I have today's mani to share with you. It's not much, but I was in the springy mood yesterday (temperatures are rising!) and wanted to do something clean and light.

That turned out to be plain old white (Spoiled Correction Tape) with some fine glitter on top (Sally Hansen Disco Ball from the Xtreme Wear collection).

Generally, I reserve white for summer, but it was so warm yesterday I couldn't help it!



I rather like it! The glitter doesn't show up that well in the photo (my apologies) but it adds a nice bit of sparkle and fun to the plain white polish. Disco Ball is very versatile that way... it adds pizazz to any color. I tried it with black as well...



You can see how the glitter really pops against the black.

So there ya go! A quickie little NOTD post. I'm so excited for the warmer weather! I really love Disco Ball as it can be used with any creme, and is fun without being to over-the-top.

What polishes do you use to jazz up plain colors?

...........................................................................................................................................

XOXO

Is



No comments:

Post a Comment