Friday, September 26, 2014

Gold and Black Half Moon Manicure

Hey guys! Ok, I'm going to share a little inconvenience about having really short, small nails. Those of you who have similar nails will relate. Are you ever looking around on YouTube and you find a really gorgeous nail art design you'd like to try, so you attempt it and then it's just... Asjkldhfgh. That was the case with me the other night, when I came across a design by ChristabellNails, one of my favorite nail artists on YouTube, called Gold and Lace. Here's a link for you: http://youtu.be/yadK_2WKGLo. Well, I attempted this, but with my nails being so short, the intricate design just wasn't working. So I removed it, but kept the other bare black and gold ones on, because I really liked the color combo. I wanted to do something simple that would work with short nails, and this is what I came up with!


I freehanded the gold moons and then used some topcoat to adhere the studs tone gold nails. I really like the simple gold half moons on black with the black studs, the studs really pull it all together.

Products used:
Black- Spoiled Visually Slimming
Gold- OPI All Sparkly and Gold
Studs- Sally Hansen I Heart Nail Art Studs kit

This mani just goes to show that just because your nails are small or short, doesn't mean you can't do some cute and easy nail art on them... And also, even if a design got a little messed up, you can improve it. 

XOXO

Is

No comments:

Post a Comment