Sunday, March 8, 2015

An Abundance of Ugly Greens


Of all the pretty colors in the nail polish world, ugly greens are some of my favorites.

Huh?!

I don't know. I've always loved lime green and for whatever reason "ugly" greens are strongly reminiscent of that certain shade of punchy neon lime that got me hooked.

This ugly green, Spoiled I Only Eat Salads is unfortunately OOP (Out of Production), so good luck finding it. You may stumble across a threadbare Spoiled by Wet n' Wild display at your nearest underfed, if you will, CVS. This brand was exclusive to CVS and they have now replaced it with Pop-arazzi, a deathly-smelling concoction disguised in cute polka dot packaging. Sigh. 

Spoiled made some pretty good polishes. I have features several on this blog and I have a lot. I Only Eat Salads has a great formula, creamy and opaque in two coats, no streaks. 

I accented this color with a coordinating glitter "party nail." Sinful Colors Call You Later is an ugly-toned (lol) spring green microglitter with some yellowish glitters sprinkled in. It could probably become opaque with four or five coats, but it's perfect as a topper with one or two.

Where do you stand on ugly greens? I'd love to know!

XOXO

Is

No comments:

Post a Comment