Saturday, May 24, 2014

Neon Rainbow French Manicure

Today I have a rather exciting mani to show you, but I'll be short and sweet.


I'm so sorry, but I don't know the names of the colors I used for this except the base, which is Shell We Dance? from the Complete Salon Manicure collection by Sally Hansen.The pink and orange are Color Club, the yellow and green are Spoiled, and the blue is Sinful Colors. I used all of these colors over white (Spoiled Correction Tape) since they're neon (the picture doesn't reflect that too well). I finished with Good To Go by Essie, my favorite top coat.

This mani is great if you want something traditional, but fun and colorful and unexpected.

Refer to my French Manicure Tutorial post for how I did this French.

Thanks for reading!

..................................................................................................................................

XOXO

Is

No comments:

Post a Comment