Thursday, May 15, 2014

Maybelline Color Show Clearly Spotted Swatch

Hi! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I'm here now, back and better than ever with a swatch from Maybelline Color Show, their nail polish line. This polish is from the Polka Dots collection, which consists of several polishes containing black and white pieces of hex glitter in different sizes in colored jelly bases. However, there is one polish in this collection that has a clear base, which is what I have to show you today, and it's called Clearly Spotted.


Cute! This polish is easy to work with. It's not too heavy on the base and the glitters aren't sparse, problems that often arise with cool glitter polishes. The glitters spread out on the nail easily. This polish is intended to be layered, so I applied it over a pink polish from Clinique's A Different Nail Enamel line. It was one of my products that I received for making a certain amount of purchases, so I don't know the name, sorry!

Clearly Spotted looks great over solid creme polishes, preferably lighter shades. I like it over subtle shades, because it stands out. 

Well--that's it. Hope you enjoyed! 

.................................................................................................................................................

XOXO

Is


No comments:

Post a Comment